September 21, 2010
Nashville Concert at the Hard Rock Cafe
Singer, songwriter, producer, enjoys cooking and geeking out on tech! View all posts by johnorrfranklin
This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 at 3:42 pm and tagged with Concert Production, concert promotion, Hard Rock Cafe, John Orr Franklin Band, Live Music, Nashville and posted in Concert Production, Music Business. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Singer - Songwriter - Guitarist - Music Producer - Video Producer - Web/IT Consultant
Currently running my own production company and rocking with my band.
Here to blog on music, gear and the business.
Tagsalan parsons amplifiers audio spectrum Balance Community Building Concert Production concert promotion cosmic alignment DIY family heritage gavin harrison guitar effects guitar gear guitarist Hard Rock Cafe Home Recording Home Recording Studio hypnotized ifc indie band tips jamie lynn sigler john orr franklin John Orr Franklin Band Live Music marketing mixing Music Buisiness music video Nashville porcupine tree Production progressive rock Recording Gear Reverb Social Media socialnomics Soldier On Stereo Field Stereo Microphone Placement SXSW sxsw 2010 sxswi Templates Time Management video editing
- 30 Seconds to Mars Has the Second Worst Metadata In the World...
- PSY Imposter Remains on the Loose In Cannes (Shocking Photos)...
- The List of Grooveshark Employees Signing Settlement Agreements Grows...
- Vampire Weekend, a Spotify Holdout, Scores a Number One Album...
- RIAA Chops Half Its Staff. CEO Gets a Raise to $1.5 Million...
- Right Now: SF Musictech, EDMbiz 2013, CBGB Festival, RIAA Bleeding, Lil Wenner, Urturn...
- The Difference Between Paul McCartney and Justin Bieber...
- musicFirst Calls Pandora's Letter Campaign "The Worst Music Industry Scam Ever Seen"
- Rod Stewart Has the Worst Metadata In the Entire World...
- The Best (and Worst) Times to Post on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest...
- The 3 Most Profitable DIY Revenue Streams, And Why Many Artists Succeed at Only One of Them
- The 4 Places You Should Be Entering All Of Your Concert Dates To Increase Concert Attendance
- 10 Great Tips For Home & DIY Recordings
- MusicThinkTank Weekly Recap: Who Needs A Record Label?, 3 Simple Ways To Cut Through The Noise & More
- Cut Through the Noise: 3 Simple And Effective Ways for Musicians to Get Noticed
- Who Needs a Record Label?
- The Rise of the Musicpreneur (Part 3/3)
- MusicThinkTank.com Weekly Recap: The Music Marketing Manifesto. Ten Principles for Success
- 9 Things YouTube Recommends Musicians Do, That You're Probably Missing
- 3 Ways Your Band Can Use Creativity to Make More Money
- Our First London meetup and the Line-up
- Music and the Online Stream – Napster Vevo Spotify MySpace iTunes
- MPF Podcast 008: Ken Caillat on his Career as an Engineer and Producer
- Making Rumours – A book by Fleetwood Mac’s Producer Ken Caillat
- MPF Review of Billboard’s FutureSound Conference 2012
- Introduce yourself – Music Producers Forum Survey
- MPF Podcast 007: U2′s Audio Mastering Engineer, Pete Maher
- MusicProducersForum announces Media Partnership with Billboard’s Future Sound
- MPF Podcast 006: Media and Music – Ben Hammersley
- Video: Copenhagen Songwriters Festival – Interview with Founder Brett Perkins
- #1: Random Access Memories (Vinyl LP)
- #2: Trouble Will Find Me (2xLP+MP3)
- #3: Modern Vampires Of The City
- #4: Sailing the Seas of Cheese
- #5: Tomorrow's Harvest (vinyl)
- #6: ...Like Clockwork (Limited Deluxe Edition 2xLP+MP3)
- #7: Blade Runner Original Soundtrack (180g Translucent Red Vinyl)
- #8: Great Gatsby
- #9: Bankrupt
- #10: Wings Over America [Vinyl Edition]
- Usurping Artistry
- WIPO Tallies Song Credits Worldwide
- Still Crazy After All These Years- Games Audio Engineer Marc Senasac
- U.S. Performance Rights In Sound Recordings
- Interview: Jim Vellutato VP, Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Talk To Me (Through Social Media)
- Amazon In The Cloud
- A Berklee Report on Music Industry Salaries
- Our Essay on Rebecca Black
- The Slings and Arrows of Industry Giants
- Band Flyers - Worth the Effort?
- How to Promote Your Music: #1 Gigging Key
- Band Booking Merchandise - Can You Sell it?
- Band Booking - Can You Beat the Clock?
- How to Promote Your Music Shows Yourself
- Booking Agents for Bands - 5 things to Remember
- How to Promote Your Music Onstage
- How to Get Band Bookings for this year by asking about next
- How to Promote Your Music Getting Gigs -Playmusic Mag Feature
- Band Flyers for Band Bookings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- NARM 2013: California Streaming
- Google and RIAA Reach Historic Deal; Labels to Receive Billions in Reparations
- Will Music Streaming Kill The Music Business For Good?
- The Aaron Swartz Suicide Note
- Google Bubble
- MOG’s Fallen King: Hyman Exits The Game
- Goodbye Payola:DeliRadio’s Brilliant Idea
- Trusted Sources: Who is Lying About Music and Why
- Copyright Guru Changes Mind: Costs Lawyers Millions
- Are The World’s Richest Drummers Helping to Steal Music?
- 2,372 hits